The War and the Time Crack (2/5): The Beginner traces the time crack, and finds out its in WWII! He sees a familiar face and needs to help him, but the time crack is alive and could burst at any moment, using any bits of rubble or loose parts to make slaves, and take over the lonley life of the time crack.
The Beginner traces the Time Crack, which the Raxoclofalopt Plant mentioned in the previous encounter (Attack of the Plant ). He lands in world war two, coming across a spinning brick, a friend, a slave made by the Time Crack. When he walks along, he notices a man. A very familiar man. His name is The Doctor, and they appear to have met before. They finally locate the Time Crack and destroy it. The Time Crack was a lonely race, so it became a time crack to know everything in the world, all the friends possible. The Time Crack detected The Beginner's TARDIS easily, so he turned the detection down and then it detected the next thing similar... The Doctor's TARDIS. The Beginner helps The Doctor into his TARDIS, but he gets rejected so they must go to where it last landed, Rome...
- While similar to ongoing Time Crack season arc during the Eleventh Doctor's tenure, the Time Crack here is instead sentient.
- This marks the first appearance of the Doctor in Beginner's Adventures.
- For the first time in the show, other actors would feature in this episode.
References and ContinuityEdit
- This carries on straight from Attack of the Plant.
- The Time Crack was mentioned in Attack of the Plant.
- The Doctor appears for the first time (11th)
- The Beginner mentions the Writer, who later appears in The Time Bubble.
- The episode continues into TARDIS in Rome
- The Doctor's TARDIS is seen.
- The Doctor says Geronimo, which is his catchphrase.